The USB eyepiece is a special design USB digital eyepiece for telescope, which is used to view and capture live video with your computer. When this digital gadget is added to your 1.25″ eyepiece tube, you can easily view images captured by your telescope objective lens on your computer screen and save them. Just enjoy objectives and share with others, no longer squinting with one eye.
1. High sensitivity 0.35MP color CMOS imaging module;
2. Real active resolution, no interpolation, no jaggies in picture.
3. Future Win Joe imaging program,Easy installation, convenient operation; For Mac, you can use “photo booth” software which is already exesting in Mac directly. For windows, you can display images on computer screen, shoot and make video recording with the coming software.
4. Universal:. Adapts to any telescope – 31.75mm (1.25″), and 24.5mm (0.965″) eyepiece tubes;
5. 1.25″ adapter is threaded for standard eyepiece filters.
6.Compatibility with Win/MAC/Linux.
7.Compact and light-weight L-shaped shell.
Capture Mode:Picture and Video
Sensor Parameter：1/4″ 0.35MP
System Compatibility: 32bit and 64bit,XP,Vista, win7,Win8,Win10,Mac, lunix
What’s in the box:
1×1.25″ metal adapter
1x USB cable,
1x CD of imaging software and manual file
|Product Type Name||TELESCOPE|
|Title||Gosky StarShoot USB Digital Eyepiece Camera (Black) – for 1.25inch and 0.965inch Astronomy Telescope USB Camera Equipped with Astronomical Imaging Software|