The USB eyepiece is a special design USB digital eyepiece for telescope, which is used to view and capture live video with your computer. When this digital gadget is added to your 1.25″ eyepiece tube, you can easily view images captured by your telescope objective lens on your computer screen and save them. Just enjoy objectives and share with others, no longer squinting with one eye.
1. High sensitivity 5.00MP color CMOS imaging module;
2. Real active resolution, no interpolation, no jaggies in picture.
3. Future Win Joe imaging program,Easy installation, convenient operation;
4. Universal:. Adapts to any telescope – 31.75mm (1.25″), and 24.5mm (0.965″) eyepiece tubes;
5. 1.25″ adapter is threaded for standard eyepiece filters.
6.Compatibility with Win/MAC/Linux.
7.Compact and light-weight L-shaped shell.
Capture Mode:Picture and Video
Digital eyepiece zoom: 120X(screen pixel size: 0.26mm)
Rate of Frame: [email protected]*1944
System Compatibility: 32bit and 64bit,XP,Vista, win7,Win8
What’s in the box:
1×1.25″ metal adapter
1x USB cable,
1x CD of imaging software and manual file
|Product Type Name||TELESCOPE|
|Size||5.0MP CMOS for Telescope|
|Title||Telescope Digital Eyepiece Camera for Astrophotography and Observation – with USB Port & Image CMOS Sensor (5.0MP CMOS for Telescope)|